List of publication :
1) Abou - Donia, S. A; S. E. Rakshy; I. A. Attia and I. M. El-Sayed (1993). Production Of Bacteriocin By Lactobacilli. Egypt . J. Food Sci., 21 (1) 11-8
2) Attia, I. A.; S. A. Abou-Donia; S. E. Rakshy; J. J. Devoyod and I. M. El-Sayed. (1993). Production Of Bacteriocins By Streptococci. Egypt. J. Food Sci., 21 (2) 147-156.
3) I. M. EL- Sayed (1993). Plasmid DNA in some lactobacilli. Egypt. J. Food Sci., 21 (3): 257-262.
4) El-Baradie, G. A. H.; I. M. El- Sayed and Zeinab I.Abou Shloue (1993). Growth and Enterotoxin (A,B) production of Staphylococcus aureus in Domiati cheese made from milk varied in pH and initial bacterial counts. J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura univ. 18 (12): 3624-3632.
5) Zeinab I. Abou-Shloue; G. A. El-Baradie and I. M. El-Sayed (1994). Studies on subclinical mastitic milk from a farm in Nubariah region. Alex. Sci., Exch., 15 (1): 19-32.
6) El-Sayed, I. M.; H. M. A. Mahmoud and Y. M. Shoukry (1994).stimulation effect of certain substances on the growth of Streptococcus faecalis in presence of Nacl. Alex. J. Agric. Res., 39 (1): 197-209.
7) I. M. El-Sayed (1994) potential of Streptococcus faecalis to produce bacteriocin (s) and its properties. Egypt. J. Food Sci., 22 (2) : 213 -222
8) I. M.El-Sayed; J. Richard and H. K. El-Shafei (1996) Antibacterial activity of Enterococcus Faecium strains isolated from Domiati cheese against several lactic acid, saprophytic and pathogenic bacterial species. Alex. J. Agric. Res., 41 (1) 125-140.
9) I. M. El-Sayed and H. K. El-Shafei (1996) stimulating effect of bifidobacterium infantis on the growth and biochemical activities of yoghurt starter bacteria. Alex. J. Agric . Res., 41 (2) 159 - 166.
10) I. M. El-Sayed ;Y.I.Abdel-Kader and Zeinab I.Abou-shloue (1998).Effect of Glucono-Delta-Lactone on the growth and Biochemical activities of certain lactic acid and pathogenic Bacteria in cow s and Buffaloe,s milk. Alex.J.Agric.Res. 43 (1) :31-46.
11) I. M. El-Sayed; G.A.H.El-Baradei and H.M.A.Mahmoud.(1998) . partial purification of anti -Listeria Bacteriocin produced by Enterococcus faecium and certain factors affecting its adsorption to Listeria monocytogenes. J.Agric.sci.Mansoura Univ.,23 (6):2587-2596
12) Abou-shloue, Zeinab.I.; I. M. El-Sayed and Y.I.Abdel-Kader(1998) changes in casein composition in subclinical mastitic milk, colostrum and drying off secretion.J.Agric.Sci.Mansoura Univ.,23 (6) :2559-2570.
13) Mahmoud H. M.A.; I. M. El-Sayed and G.A.H.EL Baradei (1999). Properties of leuconostoc strains isolated from rural butter milk as applied to buttermaking. 4 th Alex. conf. Fac. Fd. Sci. tech. 246-255.
14) G. A. EL-Baradei, H., Mahmoud, H. M. A. and I. M. El-Sayed (1999). Metachromatic agar-diffusion as a simple method for detection of staphylococcal thermonuclease in Domiati cheese. Alex. J. Agric. Res 44(1) 143-151.
15) El-Baradei, G. A. H. and I. M. El-Sayed, (1999). Competitive and sandwich enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for detection of soya protein in Dairy products. J. Agric. Sci., Mansoura univ., 24 (6): 2991-2999.
16) El-Sayed, I.M.(2000) . Plasmid profile of Lactococcus lactis subsp lactis isolated from raw milk and its relation to lactose fermentation and proteolytic activity . J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ., 25 (9) : 5761 – 5767.
17) El-Dakhakhny, E.A.; Nahed, E. Soliman and El-Sayed, I.M. (2000). Modification of cow,s and buffaloe,s milk caseins by lysozyme . 1st Mansoura Conf. of Food Sci. and Dairy Tech. , 17-19 october.
18) El-sayed, I.M. ; Soliman, Nahed E. and El-Dakhakhny, E.A. (2001) . Bacteriocin produced by Lactococcus lactis subsp lactis isolated from Kariesh cheese . Alex. J. Agric. Res.
19) El-sayed, I.M.(2001) . Detection and characterization of bacteriocin produced by Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp mesenteroides isolated from raw milk . J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ.,26 (10) 6089-6105.
20) Rabab , M.Madany ; I.M.Elsayed ; A.M.Youssef and M.A.Hamdy(2007) Studies on leuconostoc strains isolated from Raib milk. 1. Identification and Biochemical characterization .Egyptian J . Dairy Sci., 35 :153- 164
21) Rabab , M.Madany ; I.M.Elsayed ; A.M.Youssef and M.A.Hamdy(2007) Studies on leuconostoc strains isolated from Raib milk.11- Effect of Mutation on Biochemical and Molecular properties. Egyptian J . Dairy Sci., 35 :165- 171
22) K.M.EL-Dein Mohamed , Aisha M. El-Attar , Nihal, I. Ezzat and I.Elsayed (2013) A comprehensive survey on the chemical and microbiological qualities of raw milk used for processing UHT milk in Egypt . Egyptian J . Dairy Sci., 41 :109- 118
Prof. Dr. IBRAHIM MOHAMED EL-SAYED