6th- List of Publications:
1. Elkomy A.E.; E. El-Ansary; G. El-Shaarrawi and A.A. Elnagar (2009) Physiological studies on Gibberellic acid (GA3) and reproductive functions of adult male fowl. (In press)
2. Elkomy A.E.; A.A. Elnagar; E. El-Ansary and G. El-Shaarrawi(2009)Estrogenic Effects Of Gibberellic Acid On Reproductive And Production Characteristics Of Immature Female Fowl. ( In Press)
3. Elkomy, A.E.;G.Elshaarrawi: E.Elansary and A.A. Elnagar (2008) Evaluation of Estrogenic Response to subcutaneously Injection of Gibberellic Acid (GA3 ) In Aged Female Fowl. Egypt. J. Agric. Res., 28(4), 1265-1286.
4. Amany A. Elsahn, Hanaa H. Khalil, G. Elshaarrawi, and A.E. Abdel-hamid (2003) Semen evaluation for some local chicken strains . Egypt. J. Agric. Res., 81(4), 1871-1887.
5. El-Ansary, Ehsan, G. El-Sharawy and Manal Zaki El-Din. (1996). Effect of iodine on the growth rate of chicks and egg production of hens. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 16: 513-533.
6. El-Ansary, Ehsan; Manal Zaki El Din and G. EL-sharawy (1996). Utilization of dried poultry manure by growing rabbits. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 16: 269-284.
7. Isshak, N.S.; H.S. Zweil, G. El-Shaarrawi and A.K. El-Deek. (1989). Influence of dietary Na Cl levels and housing system on subsequent performance of Fayoumi layers. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 9:143-156.
8. El-Sayed, A. Nadia.; G. El-Shaarrawi, M.A. Kosba, Safaa. Hamdy and S.M. EL-Iraqi. (1989). In Vitro rapid test to evaluate the overall digestibility of feed stuffs for poultry. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 9: 83-97.
9. E1-Shaarrawi.G.(1989)The response of some organs and hematological parameters in two different chickens strains fed graded levels of Aflatoxin. Egypt. Poult. Sci 9:35-50.
10. Ali M.M.; Ehsan.El-Ansary,G.EL-Shaarrawi and A.A. El-Nagar. (1989). Calcium utilization of laying hens fed raw soybean diets. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 9:19-30.
11. El-Shaarrawi. G.: A.K. El-Deek, Safaa. Hamdy and Olfat. H.R. Ali. (1988). The effect of feeding raw or treated dried rumen contents (DRC) on the performance and some physiological traits in two strains of layers. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 8: 260-279.
12. El-Ansary, Ehsan.; MM. Ali, G. El-Shaarrawi, Safaa. Hamdy and S. Boktor.(1988). Calcium utilization of broilers fed unextracted raw soybean diets. Egypt. Poult. Sci.8: 43-60.
13. Farghaly, M.; M.M. Ali, M.A. Asar and G. El-Shaarrawi. (1986). Inheritance of abdominal fat in egg layers. Egypt. J. Anim. Prod. 26.
14. El-Ansary, Ehsan; A.A. El-Nagar, N.S. Isshak and G. EL-Shaarrawi. (1987). Effect of antibodies administration on carbohydrate utilization by growing chickens. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 7:1-14.
15. El-Shaarrawi. G.: M.M. Ali, Ehsan. EL-Ansary and Azza Elsebai (1987). Renal functions and some physiological parameters of cockerels fed diets contaminated with cadmium, lead or mercury. Egypt. Poult. Sci. 8:119-139.
16. Mashaly, R.I., M.H. Salem, Zeinab H. Mahmoud, S.A. EL-Deeb, G. El-Shaarrawi and A.A. Ismail. (1986). Effect of Aflatoxin on body weight gains and on protein and RNA synthesis in chickens. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 56: 698-702.
17. Ali, M.M . G. El-Shaarrawi and Ehsan EL-Ansary. (1983). Effect of dietary animal fat on body fat, some blood traits and endocrine glands of chickens. Egypt. poult. Sci. 3:1-8.
18. Ali, M.M.; Safaa Hamdy, M.A. Kosba, G. El-Shaarrawi and A.A. Abdel-Wahed. (1983). Studies on plasma protein and hematocrit value of four strains of chickens and their progeny. Assiut J. Agr. Sci. 14: 53-64.
19. Kosba, M.A.; Safaa. Hamdy, M. M. Ali, G. El-Shaarrawi and A.A. Abdel-Wahed. (1983). Phenotypic correlations and multiple regressions of certain economic traits and blood hematology in four strains of chickens and their progeny. Assiut J. Agric. Sci. 14: 41-52.
20. El-Nagar, A.; Ehsan El-Ansary, MM. Ali, M.A. Kosba and G. El-Shaarrawi. (1983). In Vitro studies of glucose absorption by chicken small intestine as affected by age, body weight and glucagon administration. Assiut J. Agric. Sci., 14: 65-72
21. Tahoun, M.K.; A. Nour and G. El-Shaarrawi. (1983). Effect of feeding Agro-industrial by-products and concentrates on milk yield and fatty acid composition of cows’ and buffaloes’ milk fat. Indian J. Dairy Sci; 36: 3743.
22. El-Shaarawi. G.; K. El-Shazly, M.A. Abaza, M.A. Naga, A.R. Abo-Akkada, B.E. Borhami and A. Nour. (1979). Effect of two levels of vitamin A and protein on the reproduction of Barki ewes. Alex. J. Agric. Res. 27: 253-260.
1. Shebl, M.K.; Ehsan El-Anssary, G.E. El-Sharrawy and Karima M. Hassan. (2000). Relationship between some constituents of blood serum and production traits in chickens. XYLworld’s poultry congress, Monterial, Canada, 20-25, August 2000.
2. El-shaarawi, G. Samar Elnagar; G.A. Hassan; M.H. Salem (2000). Effect of malathion pesticide and selenium on some physiological parameters of broiler chickens xth international congress on hygiene. Maastricht, the Netherlands, 2-6 July, 2000.
3. Elansary, Ehsan; G. El-sharawy; M.Asar. and F. Waleed. (1999).Effect of ascorbic acid on semen characteristics of Alexandria cockerels under hot ambient temperatures. Poultry Sci. association 88th Annual meeting abstracts Springdale-AR, USA.
4. EL-Anssary, Ehssan; G. El-sharrawy A.E. Abdelhamid Youssef and Azza El-sebai (1997). Aflatoxin and lipid Metabolism of laying hen. 2ed Hungarian Egyptian Poultry conference, 16-19 Sept. 1997, Godollo, Hungary.
5. El-Ansary, Ehsan and G. El-Shaarrawi. (1984). Role of small intestine and glucagon hormone on glucose absorption in pigeons (in vitro). 1st Egyptian-British conference on animal and poultry production, Zagazig, Egypt. 11-13 Sept.
6. Hassan, M.F.; M.A. Kosba, M.A. Asar, A. El-Deek and G. El-Shaarrawi. (1983). The effect of strain and feeding diets containing supplemented fat on carcass traits. 6th symposium on quality of poultry meat, Ploufragan, France, 17-20 May, 1983.
7. El-Shaarrawi. G.: R.I. Mashaly, S.A. El-Deeb and M.A. Kosba. (1983). Effect of Aflatoxin treatment on body and organ weights and on Aflatoxin residue in tissues of two different strains of broiler chickens. International mycotoxin conference I, March, 1983, Cairo, Egypt.
8. El-Ansary, Ehsan; A. El-Naggar, M.M. Ali and G. El-Shaarawi. (1982). Metabolic effects of feeding different levels of animal grade fats to growing chicks. 6th international conference of animal and poultry production, Zagazig, 21-23, September 1982.