4. Eldeek A.A., H. Zewil, A. El-Dakroury and M.K. Shebl 1987. Evaluation of different levels of oil in starter and finisher diets of meat type duck. Alex. J. Agric. Res., 32: 111-124.
5. Eldeek A.A .and M.K. Shebl 1987. Effect of stocking density and aspirin supplementation on performance and characteristics of meat type duck. VIII th European WPSA Symposium on Poultry Meat Quality, Hungary. Budapest, 3-5 June.
6. Eldeek A.A. and M.K. Shebl 1988. Performance of ducklings from starter to fisher diets at different ages. 8 th International Waterfowl Conference. Budapest Hungary.
7. Eldeek A.A. and. M.K. Shebl 1988. The Effect of diet form on the sodium chloride requirements of duckling Assiut. J. Of Agric. Sci. 19(4): 392-402.
8. Eldeek A.A. Safaa Hamdy M.A.Asar, Ehsan El- Ansary and. M.K. Shebl 1988. Interaction effects of supplementing plant protein diets with methionine, choline and copper sulfate on layer performance. Assiut Journal of Agric. Sci. 19 (4): 375-390.
9. Eldeek A.A., M.K. Shebl. and H. Zweil 1988. The possibility of using artichoke (Cynara Scolymus L.) by product in duck feeding J. Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ. 13(3): 1047-1056.
11. Shebl, M. K. and Magda M. Balat, 1988. Variations in marketing body weights of the rabbits. VI World Conference on Animal Production, 27 June - 1 July, Helsinki, Finland.
12. Shebl, M. K., Mervat A. Ali, Magda M. Balat and T. H. El Din, 1990. Evaluation of combining ability for some body weight traits in a diallel cross of chicken. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 10 : 159-177.
13. Balat M.M., Shebl M.K., Ali M.A., Tag-El-Din T.H., 1990. Comparison of Flander, Californian, Bouscat, New Zealand and Rex breeds for commercial rabbit production, Egypt. Poult. Sci. 10 (1990) 141-157.
14. Badran, A. E. And M. K. Shebl, 1991. Genetic and phenotypic relationship between milk production and reproductive performance of Friesian cows in Egypt. Indian J. Dairy Sci., 44, 1, 9-14.
15. Abaza, M., M. K. Shebl and M. Papp, 1991. Frequency of blood type alleles in the Egyptian strain of chicken Alexandria and their relationship to some economic traits. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 11 : 385-396.
16. Shebl, M. K., 1991. Inheritance of age at sexual maturity and its relationship with egg production traits in Alexandria strain chickens. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 11 : 413-427.
17. Shebl, M. K., M. Soltan, M. A. Kosba and F. H. Abdou, 1991. Genotype-environment interactions for growth and reproductive traits in Norfa chickens. Menofiya J. Agric. Res., 16 (2) : 1439-1455.
18. Shebl, M. K.,1991. Selection indices for improving egg production in Alexandria strain chickens. Menofiya J. Agric. Res., 16 (2) : 1457-1469.
19. Shebl, M. K., Magda M. Balat, H. A. Gad, N. M. El Nagar and Nadia A. El Sayed, 1991. Genetics of market body weight and shank length in the turkey. J. Agric. Sci., Mansoura Univ., 16 (10) : 2277-2282.
20. Kosba , M.A. ; M.K. Shebl ; F.N.K. Soliman ; M.A. Mandour and O.M. Aly, 1993 . Selection for Egg Mass in Alexandria Strain Chickens. Menafiya J. Agric. Res., 18 (1) : 201 – 220.
21. Shebl, M. K., Magda M. Balat and Nadia El Sayed, 1995. Introducing Naked-Neck gene to Alexandria strain in comparison to other local crossbreds in certain economic traits. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 15 : 1-15.
22. Shebl, M. K., Nadia A. El Sayed, Magda M. Balat and M. K. Kosba, 1996. Relationship of egg weight loss, shell porosity, and shell thickness to embryonic development and specific gravity in chickens. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 16 : 117-135.
23. Shebl, M. K., M. Bahi El-Deen and M. A. Kosba, 1996. Selection for 6-week body weight in Japanese Quail. -Direct and correlated responses. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 16 : 703-727.
24. Shebl, M. K., A. M. El-Raffa, S. M. Zahed, M. H. Khalil and E. Zimmermann. 1997. Genetic analysis and sire evaluation for postweaning growth traits in three lines of rabbits raised under intensive production system. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 17 (II) : 235-260.
25. Bahie El-Deen, M., M. K. Shebl and A. M. El-Raffa, 1998. Heterosis, maternal and direct genetic effects for growth and egg production traits in quail crosses. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 18 (I) : 153-165.
26. Shebl, M. K. 1998. Estimation of heritability of clutch size using REML and Henderson 3 and its relationship with growth and egg production traits in chicken. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 18 (I) : 167-182.
27. Shebl, M. K. 1998. Multi-trait selection index with multiple sources of information for improving egg production traits in chicken. Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 18 (I) : 183-197.
28. Shebl, M. K., M. O. Taher, M. M. Mokhtar and E. M. Amine, 1999. Effects of crossbreeding and feeding different levels of Atriplex meal on production characters of local and commercial varieties of turkey. 88th Annual Meeting of Poultry Science Association, August 8-11, 1999, Springdale, Arkansas, U.S.A.
29. Shebl, M. K. and F. N. Soliman, 2000. Role of shell and shell membrane thickness on embryonic development of chicken. 89th Annual Meeting August 18-20, 2000, Montreal, Canada.
30. Shebl, M. K.,E. Al-Anssary, G. E. El-Shaarawy and K. Hassan. 2000. Relationship between some constituents of blood serum and production traits in chickens. XXI World’s Poultry Congress. August 20-24, 2000, Montreal, Canada.
31. Kosba, M.A.; M.K. Shebl ; F.N.K. Soliman and M. Amr, 2002. Independent culling levels selection for improving body weight and feed conversion in chickens. 1. Direct responses. Egypt. Poult. Sci., 22 (3): 697- 710.
32. Bahie El-Deen M., M.K. Shebl, G.A. Abd Allah and A.B. Debes, 2005. Using selection index to improve some performance traits in Japanese quail females. Egypt. Poult. Sci. J. 25:449-460.
33. Farghaly, M., Shebl, M. K., M. M. Mokhtar and E. M. Amine, 2006. Direct response to selection index for growth traits in turkey, Egypt. Poult. Sci., Alex. Univ. 26 (I) : 93-104.