El-Raffa A.M. and L. Dempfle, 1993. Genetic parameter in meat rabbit (in German). Vortragstagung der DGfZ/GfT, September 28-29, 1993. Gِttingen, Germany. C17.
2. Kosba M.A., A.M. El-Raffa and M. Bahie El-Deen, 1996. Study of knowledge level and adoption of new experiences in poultry husbandry among Abees village farmers (in Arabic). Egyptian Poultry Science. vol. 16(I): 199-209.
3. El-Raffa A.M., M.A. Kosba, L. Dempfle and E. Zimmermann, 1996. The relationship between previous litter size and post weaning weight for those born in the current kindling. 6th World Rabbit Congress. July 9-12, 1996. Toulouse, France. vol. 2: 75-78 .
4. El-Raffa A.M., M.A. Kosba, M. Bahie El-Deen and E. Zimmermann, 1997. Phenotypic and genetic analysis for preweaning mortality in rabbits. Egyptian Poultry Science. vol. 17(I): 1-14.
5. Kosba M.A., A.M. El-Raffa, M. Bahie El-Deen and Y. K. Afifi, 1997. The prediction of poultry growth performance through the length of the 4th wing feather. Second Hungarian Egyptian International Poultry Conference. September 16-19, 1997. Gِdِllُ, Hungary. vol.1: 189-196.
6. Shebl M.K., A.M El-Raffa, S.M Zahed, M.H. Khalil and E. Zimmermann, 1997. Genetic analysis and sire evaluation for postweaning growth traits in three lines of rabbits raised under intensive production system. Egyptian Poultry Science. vol. 17(II): 235-260.
7. El-Raffa A.M., M.K. Shebl, M.A. Kosba and M.H. Khalil, 1997. Sire and dam transmitting abilities for litter-size traits in three lines of rabbits raised in high intensive system of production. Egyptian Journal of Rabbit Science. Egyptian Journal of Rabbit Science. vol. 7(2): 67-79.
8. Bahie El-Deen M., M.K. Shebl and A.M El-Raffa, 1998. Heterosis, maternal and direct genetic effects for growth and egg production traits in quail crosses. Egyptian Poultry Science. vol. 18(I): 153-165.
9. Kosba M.A., A.M. El-Raffa and M. Bahie El-Deen, 1999. Effect of feed concentrates distribution on egg and meat production in Egyptian villages poultry (in Arabic). Publish And Marketing of Scientific Agriculture Services Congress. April 20-21, 1999. Faculty of Agriculture (El-Shatby), Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt. 196-202.
10. Mandour M.A., F.N.K. Soliman, M. Bahie El-Deen and A.M. El-Raffa, 1999. Genetic relationships of 21- add 28-day body weights with postweaning performance in New Zealand White rabbits. Minufia J. Agric. Res. vol. 24(4): 1403-1414.
11. Youssef Y.M.K., M.H. Khalil, E.A. Afifi, A.M. El-Raffa and S.M. Zahed, 2000. Heritability and non genetic factors for lifetime production traits in New Zealand White rabbits raised in intensive system of production. 7th World Rabbit Congress. July 4-7, 2000. Valencia, Spain. vol. 2: 497-503.
12. Youssef Y.M.K., M.H. Khalil, E.A. Afifi, A.M. El-Raffa and H.A. Gad, 2000. Genetic evaluation of lifetime production traits using single-traits and multi-traits animal models in New Zealand White rabbits. 3rd All Africa Conference on Animal Agriculture and 11th Conference of the Egyptian Society of Animal Production. 6-9 November, 2000. Alexandria, Egypt. Vol. 1. Part 1: 53-59.
13. El-Raffa A.M., 2000. Animal model evaluation of V line rabbits raised under Egyptian conditions. 1. Litter size traits. Egyptian Poultry Science. vol. 20(IV): 1003-1016.
14. Yousef M.I., M.M. Zeitoun, M.A. Abaza and A.M. El-Raffa, 2001. Total motile sperm output as a combining parameter for fertility production in rabbits. Egyptian Soc. Anim. Reprod. Fert., Thirteenth Annual Congr., Giza 22-26 January, 2001. 227-234.
15. Khalil M.H., E.A. Afifi, Y.M.K. Youssef, A.M.E. El-Raffa and A. Farid, 2001. Estimation of breeding values for lifetime production traits using animal models in New Zealand White rabbits raised in high intensive system of production. Egyptian Journal of Rabbit Science. vol. 11(1): 93-101.
16. Bahie El-Deen M., Hedaia M. Shalan and A.M. El-Raffa, 2002. Maximizing improvement of genetic gain resulting from applying selection indices in Japanese quail. Egyptian Poultry Science. vol. 22(II): 295-610.
17. Iraqi M.M., Y.M.K. Youssef, A.M. El-Raffa and M.H. Khalil, 2002. Genetic and environmental trends for post-weaning body weights in New Zealand and Z Line rabbits using the animal model approach. The Third Scientific Conference On Rabbit Production in Hot Climates. 8-11 October, 2002. Hurghada, Egypt. 89-101.
18. El-Raffa A.M., 2004. Rabbit production in hot climates. 8th World Rabbit Congress. 7-10 Septemper, 2004. Publa, Mexico. Main paper of FAO rabbit science and production in developing countries. PP. 1172-1180
19. El-Raffa A.M., Y.K. Youssef, M.M. Eraqi, M.H. Khalil, M.L. Garcia and M. Baselga, 2005. Developing rabbit lines for meat production in egypt and Saudi Arabia: Overview, synthesizing plan, descriptive performance and future prospects. The 4th International Conference On Rabbit Production In Hot Climates. 24-27 Febreuary, 2005. Sharm El-Shiekh, Egypt. 47-53.
20. El-Raffa A.M., M.L. Garcia, M. Baselga and M. Piles, 2005. Estmation of Genotype x Environment interaction for reproductive and growth traits in rabbits. The 4th International Conference On Rabbit Production In Hot Climates. 24-27 Febreuary, 2005. Sharm El-Shiekh, Egypt. 75-82.
21. El-Raffa A.M.; M. Baselga; J.P. Sánchez and M. H. Khalil, 2005. Robustness of mixed model analysis to estimate fixed effects for litter traits in rabbits. Egyptian Journal of Rabbit Science. Vol. 15(2): 99-111.
22. El-Raffa A.M., 2005. Genetic and non-genetic relationships between growth performance and litter size traits in a maternal rabbit line. Egyptian Journal of Poultry Science. Vol. 25(IV): 1203-1215.
23. El-Raffa A.M., 2005. Genetic analysis for productive and reproductive traits of V line rabbits raised under Egyptian conditions. Egyptian Journal of Poultry Science. Vol. 25 (IV): 1217- 1231.
24. El-Raffa A.M., 2007. Formation of a rabbit synthetic line (Alexandria Line) and Primary analysis of its productive and reproductive performance. Egyptian Journal of Poultry Science. Vol. 27(II): 321.
25. Youssef Y.K.; M.M. Iraqi; A.M. El.Raffa; E.A. Afifi; M.H. Khalil; M.L. Garcia and M. Baselga, 2008. A joint project to synthesize new lines of rabbits in Egypt and Saudi Arabia: emphasis for results and prospects. 9th World Rabbit congress. 10-13 June, 2008. Verona, Italy.