1. Productive, Physiological, Immunological and Economical Effects of Supplementing Natural Feed Additives to Broiler Diets. Mona Osman, Haitham M. Yakout, Hady F. Motawe and Walid F. Ezz El-Arab. (2010) Egyptian Poultry Science Journal.
2. Effect of different levels of NaCl on the performance of broiler chickens fed practical and plant diets. A. A. El-Deek, Safaa M. Hamdy, M. A. Asar, H. M. Yakout and Y. A. Attia. (2009) Egyptian Poultry Science Journal.
3. Effect of different dietary levels of nacl and kcl on performance of broiler chicks fed plant diets.A. A. El-Deek, Safaa M. Hamdy, M. A. Asar, H. M. Yakout and Y. A. Attia. (2009) Egyptian Poultry Science Journal
4. The Nutritive Value of Date Waste Meal as a Feedstuff for Lohmann Brown Pullets and Layers. A. A. El-Deek, M. A. Al-Harthi, H. M. Yakout and M. Al-Refaay. (2009) Japan Poultry Science Journal, 46 (4): 303-312.
5. Evaluation of Corn Gluten Feed as a Feed Ingredient for Laying Hens. El-Deek, A. A., Mona Osman, H. M. Yakout, and Mona Mahmoud. (2009) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J. 29: (I): 1-19.
Response of Broiler Chickens to Microbial Phytase Supplementation As Influenced By Dietary Corn Gluten Meal Levels.
7. El-Deek, A. A., Mona Osman, H. M. Yakout, and Effat Yahya.(2009) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J. 29: (I): 77-97.
8. Use of Enzymes to Supplement Diets Containing Date Waste Meal for Lohmann White Layers. A. A. El - Deek, M. Al - Harthi and H. M. Yakout. International Journal of Poultry Science (2008) 7 (4): 397-407.
9. Response of varying dietary energy and protein with or without enzyme supplementation on growth and performance of Leghorns 2: laying period.C., Novak, H. M., Yakout; and J., Remus.Journal of Applied Poultry Research Journal. (2008) 17:17-33
10.Response of varying dietary energy and protein with or without enzyme supplementation on growth and performance of Leghorns 1: growing period (2007).C., Novak, H. M., Yakout; and J., Remus. Journal of Applied Poultry Research Journal 16:481-493.
11.The effect of dietary protein level and TSAA: Lysine ratio on egg production parameters and egg yield (2006). Novak, Curtis, H. M. Yakout; and S. E. Scheideler. Poult. Sci. 85: 2195-2206
12.Effect of incorporating growth promoters and different dietary protein levels into Mandarah hens layer's diets. H. M. Yakout, M. E. Omara, Y. Marie, and R. A. Hasan. (2004). Egypt. Poult. Sci. J. 24: (IV): 977-994.
13.The combined effects of dietary lysine and total sulfur amino acid level on egg production parameters and egg components in Dekalb Delta laying hens. C. Novak, H. Yakout, and S. Scheideler. (2004) Poult. Sci. 83: 977-984.
14.The Lysine requirement and ratio of total sulfur amino acids to Lysine for growing Japanese quails fed adequate or inadequate Lysine. H. M. Yakout, Mona Osman, A. E. Abou-Zeid, and Kh. Amber. (2004) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J., 24: II, 2004, 497-507.
15.Situation and prognosis of the global and Egyptian poultry production and breeding. Heinz Pingel, M. A. Kosba, H. M. Yakout, and M. Bahie El-Deen. (2004) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J., 24: II 2004, 561-570.
16.The effect of energy level on the response of Mandarah hens to enzyme supplemented diets. H. M. Yakout, M. M. Sehatta, M. E. Omara, and E. H. El-Ganzory. (2003) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J., 23: IV. 2003, 859-873.
17.Calcium and phosphorus requirements of Japanese quail hens during early production period. H. M. Yakout. (2003) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J., 23: (III). 2003, 617-628.
18.The influence of dietary Choline and Betafin in two local chicken strains: 1. Productive performance. H. M. Yakout, F. A. Abd El Ghany, A. S. Shehatta, and E. A, Ibrahiem. J. of Product. & Dev., (8) 2003 (1): 1-12.
19.Phosphorus requirements of selected and non selected lines of Mandarah laying hens. I. Abd El-Ghany, H. M. Yakout, Hedaya Shalan, and F. A. Abd El-Ghany. (2002) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J., (22): IV. 2002, 1111-1125.
20.Influence of microbial Phytase supplementation on performance parameters and blood constituents in Gimmizah hens fed different dietary phosphorus levels. Mervat S. E. Youssef, M. A. Abaza, H. M. Yakout, A. A. Abdalla, and Azza El-Sebai. (2001) Egypt. Poult. Sci. J., (21) 4.
21.Enhancement of broiler performance and immune response by α-Tocpherol supplementation in diets. Azza A. Attia, A. E. Abou-Zeid. F. F. Mohamed, and Haitham M. Yakout. (2001) Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 4 (8): 1029-1035.