1. Baur, P.; H. Marzouk and J. Schoenherr (1996). Mobilities of organic compounds in plant cuticles as affected by structure and molar volumes of chemicals and plant species. Planta, 199: 404-412.
2. Baur, P.; H. Marzouk; J. Schoenherr and B.T. Grayson (1997). Partition coefficients between plant cuticle and adjuvants as related to foliar uptake. J. Agric. Food Chem., 45: 3659-3665.
3. Marzouk, H.; P. Baur and J. Schoenherr (1998). Relative solubilities of Bifenox and 1-Naphthylacetic acid (NAA) in plant cuticles and in selected pure or aqueous glycol additives. Pestic. Sci., 53: 278-284.
4. Baur, P.; H. Marzouk and J. Schoenherr (1999). Estimation of path lengths from diffusion of organic compounds through leaf cuticles. Plant Cell Environ., 22: 291-299.
5. Baur, P.; H. Marzouk and J. Schoenherr (2000). Efficacy of accelerator surfactants to increase cuticular penetration: influence of plant species and temperature. Res. Adv. in Agric. & Food Chem., 1: 49-58.
6. Kassem, H.A. and H.A. Marzouk (2001). Effect of different soil managements on growth, leaf mineral and chlorophyll content, yield and fruit quality of Washington Navel orange trees. J. Adv. Agric. Res., 6 (4): 957-969.
7. Kassem, H.A. and H.A. Marzouk (2002). Effect of organic and/or mineral nitrogen fertilization on the nutritional status, yield and fruit quality of Flame Seedless grapevines grown in calcareous soil. J. Adv. Agric. Res., 7(1): 117-125.
8. Marzouk, H.A. and H.A. Kassem (2002). Yield and fruit quality of Flame Seedless grape as affected by frequent sprays of gibberellic acid. J. Adv. Agric. Res., 7 (3): 525-537.
9. Marzouk, H.A. and H.A. Kassem (2002). Yield and productivity of Washington Navel orange trees as influenced by sprays of different chemicals. J. Adv. Agric. Res., 7 (3): 571-583.
10. Attia, M.M.; H.A. Marzouk and H.A. Kassem (2003). Controlling cropping and improving fruit quality in Flordaprince peaches by pruning intensity and GA3 spray. J. Adv. Res., 8 (3): 521-535.
11. Marzouk, H.A.; M.M. Attia and H.A. Kassem (2003). Response of Anna apple trees to number and time of boron and zinc foliar application. J. Adv. Agric. Res., 8 (4): 715-733.
12. Kassem, H.A. and H.A. Marzouk (2004). Fruit Retention, Yield and Postharvest Fruit Quality of Mango in Relation to: I. Putrescine, GA3, NAA and Urea Foliar Sprays. J. Adv. Agric. Res. (in press)
13. Kassem, H.A. and H.A. Marzouk (2004). Fruit Retention, Yield and Postharvest Fruit Quality of Mango in Relation to: II. Time and Number of Potassium Nitrate, Zinc and Boron Foliar Sprays. J. Adv. Agric. Res. (in press)
14. Yousif, A.M, and H. A. Marzouk (2005). Comparative studies of using mineral and bio-fertilizers on growth and yield of guava, J. Adv. Agric. Res (Fac. Ag. Saba Basha), vol.10(2), 283-292
15. Response of Mango trees to date and number of chelated Fe, Zn and Mn foliar sprays (2009). J.Adv. Agric. Res (Fac. Ag. Saba Basha), vol.14(1), 79-94
16. Effect of putrescine, GA3, 2,4-D and calcium on extending harvest season 0f Navel orange. (2010). Alexandria Sci., Exchange Journal, vol., 31 (2): 192-200
17. Kassem, H.A., A. M, El-Kobbia, H A. Marzouk and El-Sebaiey, M.M. (2010). Effect of foliar sprays on fruit retention, quality and yield of Costata persimmon trees. J. Food Agric., vol. 22(4): 259-274
18- El-Kobbia, A.M, H. A. Kassem, H. A. Marzouk and M .N. Abo-Elmagd. Enhancing cropping of Navel orange by foliar sprays using different agricultural chemicals: A. The influence on vegetative growth, fruit retention, fruit drop and the yield.(2010). J. Food Agric., Vol. ( ):