1. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar,1996. Three years on clipping Leucaena Leucocephala Lam. In marginal Land. The national symposium on nitrogen – Fixing leucaena trees. El-Arish, North Sinia, Egypt,15-16 December, 1996: 149-157.
2. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, 1999. Barseem clover "Trifolium alexandrinum, L." grass binary mixtures in comparison to monoculatures. Alex. J. Agric. Res. 44: 37-59.
3. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, 2000. Comparison of single trait with multiple trait selection in berseem clover "Trifolium alexandrinum, L.". J. Agric. Sci., Mansoura Univ., 25(8): 4601-4613.
4. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, and A.A. El-Settawy, 1996. Leucaena Leucocephala Lam., Prospective yield, anatomical and cutting habit. The national symposium on nitrogen-fixing leucaena trees. El-Arish, North Sinia, Egypt, 15-16 December, 1996: 181-195.
5. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, and A.A. Nour, 1997. Feed evaluation of some Egyptian winter green forages and their mixtures with reference to yield, quality and coast of nutrients. The 6th conference on animal nutrition, ElMinia, 17-19 November, 1997. Egyptian J. Nutrition and feeds 1:special issue): 145 – 159.
6. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, and M.H. El-Sheikh, 2000. Response of maize cultivars to different management regimes. J. Agric. Sci., Manasoura Univ., 25: 1615 -4627.
7. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, and T.Z. Kamal EL-Din, 2000. Soil compaction and seedbed preparation effects on berseem clover " Trifolium alexandrinum, L." yield, nitrogen uptake and loss. J. Agric. Res., Tanta Univ., 26: 154-190.
8. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, M.H. El-Sheikh and Sh. A. El-Shamarka, 2000. Diallel analysis of yielding ability and earliness in maize. J. Agric. Sci., Mansoura Univ. 25:3717-3726.
9. Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, M.M. Shaaban and M.F. El-Masry, 2000. Yield potential and nutrients uptake and utilization of some Vigna genotypes. Minufiya J. Agirc. Res. 25: 969-986.
10.El-Sheikh, M.H. and M. Abd El-Sattar Ahmed, 2000. Gene effects and inheritance of quantitative traits in two maize crosses. J. Agric. Sci., Mansoura Univ. 25: 3087-3097.
11.Salem, S.A.; Ahmed, M. Abdel-Sattar and El-Sheikh, M.H.,
2001. Yield stability of Egypt faba been genotypes. 4th Conference on grain legumes. Cracow. Belgaria, p. 191.
12.Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, M.H. El-Sheikh, S.A. Salem and Lydia Elias Wahba. 2005. Response to selection in relation to selection intensity and plant densties in maize. Alex. J. Agric. Res. 50(28) : 121-129.
13.Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar, M.H. El-Sheikh and Sh.A.El-Shamarka. 2005. Additive and domimance variances in a new variety of maize. Alex. J. Agric. Res 50(28) : 131-135.
14.Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar and Mervat M. Fath-Allah. 2005. Effect of infection with cowpea mosaic virus on forage, seed production and chemical composition of fodder cowpea. Alex. J. Agric. Res. 50(3) : 25-37.
15.Ahmed, M. Abd El-Sattar. 2006. Variability, correlation and path-coefficient analysis in two populations of multi-cut barseem clover. Alex. J. Agric. Res. 51 (2): 63-72.
16. Nawar, A.A., E.A.EL-Absawy, Sh.A.EL-Shamarka and M.Abd EL-Sattar Ahmed 2005. Components of genetic variance and their interactions with years in one maize population. Annals of Agric. Sci., Moshtohor, 43(2): 517-526.
17. Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar.2006. Response to three methods of recurrent selection in a khadarawi barseem (Trifolium alexandrinum L.) population Alex.J.Agric.Res.51(3): 13-23.
18. Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar, M.H.EL-Sheikh and A.L.Abdel-Mawgood.2006. Effeciency of stability parameters applied to faba bean genotypes. Alex.J.Agric. Res.51(3): 25-29.
19.Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar, 2007. Compatability among mixtures components of cowpea and summer forage grasses. Alex.J.Agric. RES. 52(1):41-48.
20.Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar. 2007. Stability of performance of summer forages under different fertility levels. J.Agric. Sci. Mansoura Univ., 32(5):3229-3243.
21. Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar, M.H.EL-Sheikh , Kadria M El-Sayed
and Doaa Khamis Abdelmohsen .2010.Combining abilities of
forage maize ensilability characters as affected by plant density .Proceeding 2 nd Sci.Conf.Cereals Crops.February 10-11,2010(Alexandria),(1):51-61.
22.Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar, M.H.EL-Sheikh , Kadria M El-
Sayed and Doaa Khamis Abdelmohsen .2010 .Maize forage yield and botanical composition as affected by genotype and plant density.. Proceeding 2 nd Sci. Conf.Cereals Crops.February 10-11,2010(Alexandria),(1): 63-76.
23. Ahmed, M.Abd EL-Sattar, M.H.EL-Sheikh , Kadria M El-
Sayed and Doaa Khamis Abdelmohsen .2010 .Dialel analysis for grain yield and yield components in maize (Zea mays L) under normal and stressed plant density. Proceeding 2 nd Sci. Conf.Cereals Crops.February 10-11,2010(Alexandria),(1): 77-94.
24-Ahmed, M. Abd el Sattar. 2010. Possible Roles ofCommunity Livestock Development Workers in improving rangeland management in nomadic systems. SPCB North. FAO conf.,Khartoom,24-29 April.2010,Sudan
25-Mohammed Abd El- Sattar Ahmed, M. H. EL- Sheikh, M. N. Barakat and Shaimaa Mahmoud Awad-Allah.2011.S1Family selection for variable nitrogen fertility levels in maize (Zea mays, L.) May 4-5, 2011 (Alexandria). Egypt. J Plant Breed (15) 2: 145-155
26-M.H. El- Sheikh, Mohammed Abd El- Sattar Ahmed, M. N. Barakat and Shaimaa Mohmoud Awad-Allah. 2011. Variations among Maize(Zea mays, L.) S1families under variable nitrogen fertility levels. May 4-5 2011 (Alexandria). Egypt.J. Plant Breed (15) 2: 145-155