1. Ibrahim, H.M. (1994): Tolerance and Adaptation to Heat stress in Chickpea. Ph.D. Thesis. Crop Science Department. Faculty of Agric., Alexandria University.
2. Ibrahim, H.M., A.I. Nawar and S.H. Mansour. 1996. Heterosis, combining ability and components of genetic variance in soybean (Glycine max. (L.) Merrill). Menofiya J. Agric. Res. Vol. 21 (4): 851-862.
3. Bastawisy, M.H., H.M.Ibrahim, and S.H.Mansour. 1997. Combining ability and heterosis studies for yield and its components in some top crosses of soybean. Annals of Agric. Sci. 35: 93-106. Moshtohor, Fac. of Agri., Zagazig Univ., Egypt.
4. Ibrahim,H.M;and F.M.F Zaitoun,.(1999):Effect of Infection with Orobanche crenata and time of Planting on resistant and susceptible Faba bean Genotypes. 11th EWRS (European Weed Research Society) Symposium 1999,Basel.
5. F.M.F. Zaitoun and H.M. Ibrahim (1999): Effect ofPlanting Date and Faba Bean Genotypes on Orobanche Crenata Growth.11tEWRS(European Weed Research Society)Symposium1999,Basel
6. F.M.F. Zaitoun and H.M. Ibrahim (1998): Effect ofPlanting Date and Faba Bean Genotypes on Orobanche Crenata Growth. Proceedings of the 4th International Orobanche Workshop September 23-26, 1998 Albena, Bulgaria.
7. EL-Tabakh, S.Sh.; H.M. Ibrahim and M.M. EL-Genbeehy. 2001. Stability analysis of cotton yield and its contributing characters. J. Agric. Sci. 26: 87-95. Mansoura Univ., Egypt.
8. H.M. Ibrahim. 2008. Heterosis, combining ability and components of genetic variance in faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Journal of King Abdul-Aziz Univ. 21. AGR-22-11.
9. H.E. Khalil, H.M. Ibrahim and A.I. Nawar. 2008. Defoliation time, plant density and N-level for sunflower as a Forage and Oil Crop. J. Adv. Agric. Res., Fac. Agr., Saba Basha, 13 (4): 749-763
10. Ibrahim. H. M. 2009. Effect of infection with Orobacnche crenata and time of planting on resistant and susceptible faba bean. 6th International Plant Breeding Conference, Ismalia, Egypt. Pp.470-483.
11. Shalaby,A.A., M.H. EL-Sheikh, H.M. Ibrahim and A.H. Moustafa. 2008. Response of faba bean varieties to biofertilization and soil nitrogen application. J. Adv. Agric. Res., Fac., Agri., Saba Basha. 13: 765-779.
12. Ibrahim, H.M. 2009. Effect of sowing dates on yield and quality of some soybean cultivars. J. Agric. Sci. 34 (5): 4741-4752. Mansoura Univ., Egypt.
13. Ibrahim, H.M. 2009.Effect of sowing date and N-fertilizer levels on seed yield, some yield components and oil content in flax. Alex. J. Agric. Res. 54: 19-28
14. H.M. Ibrahim and M.M. EL-Genbehy. 2009. Response of some sunflower hybrids to different hill spacing's and N-fertilization levels. Minufiya. J. Agric. Res. 34: 641-659.
15. Nawar,A.I., H.E. Khalil, H.M. Ibrahim and K.I. J. EL-Habbak. 2009. Effect of economic use of irrigation water on growth and yield of intercropped maize and sunflower Agric. Sci. 34: 6625-6636. Mansoura Univ., Egypt.
16. Ibrahim, H.M. 2010.Heat Stress in Food Legumes I: Evaluation of Membrane Thermosatability Methodology and Use of Infra-Red ThermometryInternational Conference on Agriculture on Agriculture and animal science (CAAS 2010) in Singapore during February 26-28,2010.
17. Ibrahim, H.M. 2010.Heat Stress in Food Legumes II : Evaluation of Membrane Thermosatability Methodology and Use of Infra-Red ThermometryLegumes for Global Health 'Legume Crops and Products for Food, Feed and Environmental Benefits April 26-30, 2010 - Antalya
18. . Ibrahim, H.M. 2011Heat stress in food legumes: Evaluation of membrane thermostability methodology and use of infra-red thermometryEuphytica: Volume 180, Issue 1 (2011), Page 99-105
19. Ibrahim,H.M. (2012) : Yield of Faba bean varieties as affected by sowing dates, and fertilizer Application. Alexandria J. of Agric. Res. (In Press).